Terms of Service
User Content and Conduct
1.1. This Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "the Agreement") governs the contractual relationship between the administration of the webweb site www.1realgold.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Administration" or the "Company") and the person or entity (hereinafter referred to as the "User") in relation to the usage of the Company's webweb site «REAL GOLD» www.1realgold.com(hereinafter referred to as the "Web site") .
1.2. User of the Web site shall be a physical (at least 18 years old) or a legal entity which has acceded to this Agreement by the voluntary free registration and subsequent authorization on the Web site www.1realgold.com
1.3. The Agreement shall enter into force when confirming the agreement with the terms and conditions listed below by placing a checkmark next to "User Agreement Terms Confirmation" from the registration on the Web site and prior to removal of the User's account.
Subject and general provisions of the User Agreement
This Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") establishes the terms and conditions of use of the Web site.
The regsitration of a new user and access to the webweb site is possible only after the relevant confirmation of accepting the terms of the User Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by the Administration of the Web site at any time without prior notice. The new version of the Agreement shall enter into force on the date of its publication on the Web site, unless otherwise provided in the new version of the Agreement.
Joining the Web site
In order to get access to all the features of the Web site, a person must register on the Web site. To do so, the User should take a number of successive actions for completing the registration form provided in electronic form, as a result of which such person is registered as the User is provided with an individual login and password to access all the features of the Web site
The User agrees to provide true, accurate and complete information about himself in the registration form and to maintain this information up to date. If this information changes, the User agrees to update it as soon as possible. If a person provides false information or the Web site Administration suspects that the User registration information is inaccurate, incomplete, inaccurate, violates the terms of this Agreement, or that the person is using someone else's data, the management has the right to suspend or cancel the registration and deny full access to all or some features of the Web site and/or delete the profile.
Authorization on the Web site
An individual username and/or password are required to log on the Web site, that are intended only for that User.
The User agrees not to disclose, transfer to third parties his username and password, as well as to take all necessary steps to ensure that the login name and password are not available to third parties. Individual login and password allow access to those areas of the Web site that are only available to registered users as well as to the personal pages of the Web site areprovided to this User only.
If a person other than the user is authenticated on the web site using the username and password, all actions performed by such a person would be considered perfect for this specific account. The Users are solely responsible for all actions performed by them while using the Web site, as well as for all activities that occur on the Web site by any other person using a login and password.
The User is solely responsible for the security of his password and for any consequences that may result from unauthorized and/or other usage.
Administration is not responsible for any lost or corrupted data, which can occur due to a violation of the provisions of this Agreement.
- a) It is strictly forbidden to use the Web site or any Content (copying, reproduction, distribution, sale in whole or in part), except as permitted by these Terms of Service or in the case of the expressing the consent from the author of such usage with the prior written permission from the Company. In case of violation of this paragraph, the Company shall have the right to apply measures at its discretion.
- b) Do not post any information which, according to the opinion of the Administration, is undesirable, does not meet the objectives of the Web site or prejudicial to the interests of other Members.
All information provided by the User on the Web site, is provided exclusively for the usage within the system.
Rules for participation in the Affiliate bonus -marketing program
The User agrees to actively invite new members to the Web site
The User declares that he is familiar with the marketing program terms published on the "Business opportunities " page on this Web site.
Joining of "fictional participants" in the structure is not allowed. In case of identifying such fact, these accounts are blocked and the User - under whom such accounts appeared - receives a warning letter following the blocking Account. All previously accrued bonuses are annulled.
The User can only have one account registered under his name and personal email address on Web site.
The User agrees to the following terms when using the Web site:
- not to extend to the Web site and/or through the Web site computer viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, modify, destroy or limit the blocking functionality of any computer or telecommunications equipment or software for unauthorized access, and serial numbers for commercial software products and programs for their generation, logins , passwords, and other means to gain unauthorized access to the Web site, as well as to web sites on the Internet;
- not to interfere to the normal operation of the Web site;
- neither distribute nor use any computer programs to collection, the illegal transfer, copying, blocking, modification, destruction of information, databases or other information from the Web site, as well as bypassing the restrictions imposed by the Web site;
- not to carry out the collection, storage, distribution, and other actions in terms of the processing of personal data of others users;
- not to post on the Web site links to other Internet resources, which content contradicts the requirements of the law or to these Terms of Service;
- not to create more than one profile;
- when registering on the Web site not to specify false information about himself, not to register and not to take action on the Web site on behalf of other really existing or persons not to indicate data of third parties, not to use any forms and methods of illegal representation of a third party;
- not to commit through the Web site actions aimed as soliciting or receiving money, regardless of the excuse of other users or third parties;
- not to contribute to the fulfillment and/or not to make use of the Web site with other illegal activities, unlawful actions.
Use of the Web site
The User will be allowed to use the Web site only in accordance with this terms of Service and solely as provided by the technical features of the Web site.
The functioning of the Web site and the responsibility for its usage
The Web site Administration is trying to ensure the proper functioning of the Web site 24x7.
Resolution of Disputes
The User and the Web site Administration will try to solve all the disputes between them by negotiating. In case it is impossible to resolve disputes through negotiation, they shall be referred to the appropriate law court, where the Web site Administration is located.
If for any reason one or more provisions of this Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
If you disagree with these Terms of Service or their updates, the User must stop using the Web site, by writing to the Administration from his account.
In this case by deleting the User's personal account, all information on this account is automatically deleted.
After removal of the User's personal account he loses the right to access the Web site.